Applications are now open for the Gymnazium Omska Model United Nations (GOMUN) Prague 2019. Model United Nations (abbrev. MUN) is an educational event invented for high-school students from all over the world. Further, Gymnazium Omská Model United Nations is a Prague based MUN, named after the organizing school. GOMUN is ready to host seasoned MUN veterans as well as complete newcomers. Likewise, their beginner-friendly concept allows every inexperienced delegate to hit the ground running straight away. GOMUN also provides, besides the traditional awards, the Best Newcomer award for the most distinguished MUN first-timers in each committee.
Nonetheless, experienced delegates do not need to worry as thanks to our chairs the debate stays always fruitful and professional.
The atmosphere of GOMUN is very unique. Further, It is an unbelievably friendly environment which accompanies the whole conference creates awesome memories. Our conference will suit you whether you are an experienced MUN veteran or a complete beginner. Further, With such surroundings, it is a joy to work, spend time and gain new experiences at GOMUN.
Every single one of our organizers is passionate about providing the best MUN experience. With that go hand in hand, for instance, qualified and lectured staff, professional refreshment, fancy graphics and much more service for every participant.
GOMUN is one of the few conferences taking place in the Czech Republic. Since Gymnasium Omska is located in Prague (the capital of Czechia and the heart of Europe itself) near the city center, it is easily accessible for any European delegations as well as delegates from other continents.
Apart from the location, Gymnazium Omska Model United Nations is one of the most accessible MUN conferences in Europe financially. Thanks to our broad network of sponsors and partners, they able to push the participation fees very low and organize a memorable MUN event at the same time.
- Iran nuclear crisis
- Human Rights Council
- Human Rights Violations of Uyghurs in China
- Also, Human rights violations in Palestine
- Economic and Financial Committee
- Strengthening international trade relations and also, prevention of trade wars
- Further, Responsible usage of resources located in the Arctic
- Economic and Social Council
- Rebuilding the Middle East
- Also, Sustainable development in South East Asia
- Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Isis war criminals in Kurdish facilities
- Further, Hypersonic weapons ban
- Special Political and Decolonization Committee
- Space Conflict Prevention
- Also, Indian – Pakistani Border Tension
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Forced prostitution and child prostitution in East and Southeast Asia
- Eliminating Drug Production in the Golden Crescent and also, Golden Triangle