Leeds MUN is an educational stimulus with the goal of educating the youth about diplomacy, public speaking, communication, and the United Nations. Also, Delegates will represent countries and take part in discussions and debates on topics concerning world affairs in order to reach resolutions. Furthermore, the conference will be held from the 14th of February 2020 to the 16th of February, 2020. Also, there will be a delegate conference fee of £20. It will cover expenses such as snacks, merchandise, training sessions and a FREE alcohol social. Also, there will also be a non-alcohol social pack of £15.
GUIDELINES for Leeds Model United Nations 2020 :
- The Applicant should not submit more than one application.
- Also, Applications will close at 23:59 on February 9th, 2020.
- Additionally, Results will releases by email by February 10th, 2020.
- Similarly, English will be primarily used throughout the conference, meaning that delegates are expected to converse in English at all times.
- They will contact you through emails, so please make sure to check your emails regularly as you might miss out on deadlines. If the candidate has been accepted and decides to withdraw your application after the 31st of January 2019 LeedsMUN must be given a week’s notice in advance. Further, If the applicant does not do so, they may not be eligible for a full refund.
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) – Beginner Committee
- Similarly, the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime (UNODC) – Beginner/Intermediate Committee
- Also, the United Nations Sixth Committee/Legal Committee (UNGA 6) – Intermediate Committee
- Furthermore, the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) – Advanced Committee
- Crisis Committee (Crisis) – Intermediate/Advanced Committee
If the applicant has any further questions, they can email at [email protected] For more details, visit the official website.
Read about a similar conference like this:
Harvard World Model United Nations 2020 in Tokyo, Japan
Harvard Model United Nations Dubai (HMUN Dubai) 2020