Eco-generation would like to announce a call for applications for the 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Moreover, 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Further, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
Additionally, as a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. In the 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Further, Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, the Ambassadors are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on information about the Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Further, Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an Ambassador
- Further, Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The three best ambassador reports will be on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is public to the Tunza Eco-generation members
- Also, ambassador who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participation in various events of Tunza Eco-generation.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members must be between 13 and 24 of age (as of Aug 18, 2019)
- Further, Be enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- Have an environmentally friendly mind
- Likewise, Be a person of integrity, fair practices
- Active participation in Tunza Eco-generation programs
- Internet-friendly environment
- Good at utilizing SNS
- 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be on concrete action plans.
- Likewise, any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position.
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation Home>Our Actions>Ambassador Program>Application form (tab)
- Also, please submit your plan on what and how you will cover your issues for the next 6 (six) months if you become an ambassador to your country.
- They do not accept any recommendation letter from other organizations.