Applications call for IDEX Fellowship January 2021 Cohort. The January 2021 IDEX Fellowship Program is a 6 months virtual program (January – June 2021 / 8 – 12 hours per week) that helps to enable professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a unique learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customization to suit individual pursuits. This program is a platform for professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
- Suitably designed for early, mid and senior-level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; consulting projects with 4 social enterprises from across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
- Supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training and understanding how one might align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career growth curve.
- Organizations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real-world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organization.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies, and Impact Assessment.
- Basically, Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals, and thought leaders in their respective fields engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise.
- Also, professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organizations.
- In addition to that, post Fellowship Support and a global family for life.
Fee and Scholarships
The IDEX Fellowship Program tuition is $5950 USD. However, IDEX also offers partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award. Moreover, IDEX Global Fellowship offers IDEX Scholarships from 30% up to 70% on program tuition.