Applications are open for Impact Toolbox – Call for Community Ambassadors 2021. Impact Toolbox is a digital education and ideas incubation platform. It provides comprehensive training, collaboration opportunities, and prototyping funds to transform social change ideas into viable social ventures and empowers youth for a successful career in the development sector. It also connects impact investors and funders to viable social ventures with high growth potentials.
- Online Training: Online training curated and developed by experts with deep experiences in social entrepreneurship in emerging economies
- Expert Sessions & Mentoring: Expert Speaker Series on all aspects of social sector management and 1-on-1 mentorship for founders of ventures that program funds.
- Prototyping Fund: It provides a small amount of initial funding ($1000 – $3000) to ventures with the highest growth potentials to develop viable prototypes.
- Networking Opportunities: Join the operational network of global social change leaders.
- Complete access to Impact Toolbox courses valued at $1500 and programs and other services for free.
- Direct access to Impact Toolbox’s Toolbox’s global team of experts and course contributors.
- Earn 50% commission on every paid enrolment to Impact Toolbox based on your referral.
- It will specially feature Ambassadors on Impact’s Website and other communication channels.
- Serving as Impact Toolbox Ambassador provides the opportunity to uplift your resume and personal brand by acquiring international work, collaboration, and engagements.
They are seeking high-caliber community leaders who have access to a strong and large network of emerging social change leaders, students, and youths interested in building a career in the development sector. In order to be eligible for the program, candidates must have the following specifications
- Impact Toolbox Ambassadors must have a track record of community engagement and a high level of influence in their community.
- An ambassador should reach a minimum of 500 social change leaders and enroll about 100 in a year.
- An ambassador must be proficient in speaking and writing English and steer, lead, and moderate conversations online.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here