Indian Society for Legal Research is a non-profit and apolitical organization which works in the field of legal research. Interested in making a difference in the field of legal research? Consider volunteering for Global Ambassador’s Programme. Further, The Ambassadors will contribute to plan, develop, and facilitate research activities that engage the public, spark dialogue, and encourage collaboration. Ambassadors will also work to improve networks and build continuity and presence through ongoing involvement in international events in the field of law.
Moreover, Currently, we have launched a short term Project on International Courts & Tribunals and Electoral Reforms. Further, We have also launched Online Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law and Artificial Intelligence. Also, Indian Society for Legal Research is a non-profit and apolitical organization which works in the field of legal research.
The aims and objects to be pursued by the Society are –
- To promote academies of excellence.
- Initiate and carry out research work on important and contemporary aspects of law and policy.
- To identify the needs of legal education and also, taking steps to prepare free certificate courses to facilitate the students.
- To organize and participate in seminars and also, conferences related to the objects of the Society and to compile, collate, edit and publish reports and papers on legal issues.
- Also, to generally do all such other lawful things as may be incidental to or
conducive to the attainment of the above objects.
- There is no fee to join this program.
- International work environment.
- Great opportunity to interact and work with law students of different nations.
- Certificate of experience at the end of the program.
- No fee to join certificate courses launched by ISLR.
- The opportunity of publication in upcoming Books and Journals.
- Students enrolled in UG/PG Law Courses.
- Further, Proficiency in the English Language.
- Basic understanding of Computer and Internet applications.
- Also, Self-motivated and have strong research and analytical skills.
- Experience in Legal Research (desirable).
- This program is open for students of all Nations.