Applications are open for the 2021 Polish Government Scholarships – Fully Funded. The scholarship is open to all nationalities and the deadline is 21st June 2021.
This year, the existing scholarship programmes that are a joint initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA in the form of Polish development aid, i.e. the Banach Scholarship Programme and the Lukasiewicz Scholarship Programme, are merged into one scholarship programme for young people from developing countries who wish to take up studies in Poland.
The objective of the Programme is to promote socio-economic progress of developing countries by raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens in the form of scholarships for second-degree studies in Polish or in English at Polish universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences.
Benefits of 2021 Polish Government Scholarships
Benefits of Poland Government Scholarship 2021/2022 are given below:
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation.
Foreigners who meet all of the following criteria at the time of the call for proposals may apply for a scholarship under the Programme:
- are citizens of one of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia , Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam;
- do not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship;
- are planning to start second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2021/22;
- at the time of submitting the application to the Programme are students of the last year of first-cycle studies in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences as well as exact and natural sciences, or have a first-cycle studies diploma in the above-mentioned fields obtained in a country covered by the Programme not earlier than in 2019. For candidates from Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus, first-cycle studies diplomas obtained in the field of social sciences and humanities shall also be allowed;
- have not obtained a diploma of completion of second-cycle studies or long-cycle master’s studies; If there is no system of two-cycle studies commonly applied in the candidate’s country of origin, candidates with a diploma of master’s studies or equivalent shall be admitted;
- have a documented knowledge of the Polish language minimum at the B1 level, or English minimum at the B2 level.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!