Applications are open for the 2021 Romanian Government Scholarships for International Students – Fully Funded. Up to 85 opportunities are awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Romania. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the institution of central public administration which implements the foreign policy of Romania, in accordance with the legislation in force and with the Government’s Program.
In order to promote the Romanian language and culture, the Ministry of National Education Scientific Research has decided that the beneficiaries of The grants should study only in the Romanian language. The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered one supplementary preparatory year to study the language.
To whom is it addressed?
- Foreign citizens from all non-EU countries, with the following exceptions of persons not eligible under this programme:
- citizens of Romanian origin or who are part of the Romanian historical communities in the proximity of Romania (entitled to different scholarship programmes)
- citizens who have requested or acquired a form of protection in Romania;
- stateless persons whose stay on the territory of Romania is officially recognized according to the law;
- members of the diplomatic and consular corps or family members of the diplomatic and consular corps accredited to Romania; members of the administrative and technical staff of diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited to Romania;
- staff members of international organizations based in Romania or family members of staff of international organizations based in Romania;
- beneficiaries of a scholarship from the Romanian state for the same cycle of study.
Benefits of 2021 Romanian Government Scholarships
- Full tuition fees waiver
- Financing accommodation expenses
- Monthly Stipend
- For undergraduate students 65 EURO
- For master’s students 75 EURO
- For Ph.D. students 85 EURO
- A candidate must submit the present academic documents from an accredited institute.
- A candidate must apply within the enrolment dates.
- A candidate must have good health.
- A candidate can apply in all fields except pharmacy, dentistry, or medicine.
- All bachelor’s and master’s students would take courses in Romania.
- Candidates who don’t know the Romanian language will have to take a year Romanian language course.
- Students are required to apply either electronically or physically for this Romanian Government Scholarship 2021.
- Application forms are available online and can be downloaded.
- After filling up the downloaded forms, email to: [email protected]
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!