Application call for 2022 Eiffel Scholarship Program- Fully Funded. The scholarship is open to all nationalities and the deadline is 7th January 2021.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program (Eiffel Program) has two components:
- The master’s component offers 12 to 36 months of funding to enable scholarship holders to earn a master’s-level degree.
- The doctoral component supports up to 12 months of doctoral research in France as part of a joint doctoral program.
For both components of the program, the scholarship is awarded for the academic year corresponding to the call for applications. The funded study period must begin between September 1 and December 31 of the year in which the scholarship is awarded. The start date cannot be postponed. The scholarship may be used solely for academic work performed in France, except in certain cases involving internships and exchange periods, as detailed further on.
Benefits of 2022 Eiffel Scholarship Program
Master Level Benefits
- A Monthly Allowance of €1,031
- A Monthly Stipend of €150 Euro.
- One International Round Airfare Tickets
- Cultural Activities.
- Housing Allowance.
PhD Level Benefits
- A Monthly Allowance of €1,400
- One International Return Airfare Tickets
- Cultural Activities.
- Housing Allowance.
Eligibility for 2022 Eiffel Scholarship Program
- Nationality: The Eiffel Program is reserved for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities of which one is French are not eligible.
- Age: Candidates for the master’s component must be 25 or under at the time of the 2022 competition—that is, they must have been born after the 31 of March 1996. Candidates for the doctoral component must be 30 or under at the time of the 2022 competition; they must have been born after the 31 of March 1991.
- Source of applications: Only applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted. These institutions commit to admitting awardees to the academic program specified in the application. Applications from any other source shall not be considered. Any candidate nominated by more than one institution shall be disqualified.
- Academic levels targeted: Eiffel Program scholarships are intended for students seeking to enroll in a master’s-level program in France (including at a school of engineering) and for doctoral candidates. Only programs recognized by the French government are eligible. The Eiffel Program cannot be used at French-run programs abroad or in connection with apprenticeship contracts or professional training contracts.
- Scholarship conflicts: Applications nominating students who, at the time of application, have already been awarded another French government scholarship will not be accepted, even if the other scholarship covered only health insurance.
- Master’s component: An application nominating a student rejected in a previous competition will not be accepted, even if the application was submitted by a different institution or in another field of study. Students who have previously received an Eiffel master’s scholarship are not eligible to receive another at the master’s level.
- Doctoral component: Institutions may nominate for a doctoral scholarship a candidate previously awarded a scholarship at the master’s level. Candidates previously awarded a doctoral scholarship are not eligible to receive another. An applications nominating a candidate rejected in a previous competition will not be accepted, even if the application was submitted by a different institution or in another field of study.
- Language proficiency: When preselecting non-French-speaking candidates, institutions shall ensure that the candidates’ language skills meet the requirements of the academic program. Geographic location.
- Master level: Candidates already studying in France are ineligible.
- Doctoral level: Students enrolled in academic programs abroad have priority over students already in France.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!