Applications are open for the 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship – Funded. The application is open to all and deadline is 30th September 2021.
The World’s Best Young University is looking for the world’s most promising Professors. NTU invites outstanding young researchers and exceptional scholars to apply for appointment as Nanyang Assistant Professors.
Launched in July 2007, the Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) Scheme is NTU’s elite faculty recruitment programme aimed at attracting and recruiting outstanding young scientists and researchers to conduct independent research in NTU. The NAP awardees would be given a tenuretrack Assistant Professor appointment and they will have independence and freedom to pursue their own research directions. The call for application is open once a year (opens in June and closes in
September each year).
Benefits of 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship (Funded)
Successful candidates will:
- Receive a start-up research grant of up to S$ 1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K)
- Enjoy attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation
- Hold a tenure-track appointment and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research
- The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
Desired skills and experience
- Early career researcher (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university
- PhD or equivalent degree in any discipline obtained within the past 10 years
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently.
- Clinician-Scientists interested in clinical studies, epidemiology and translational research are welcome.
Application Procedure for 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship (Funded)
If you are an early-career researcher (postdoctoral fellow or equivalent), and are ready to lead your research group independently, click here to submit your application for the 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship.
- Applications now open for submission* till Thursday, 30 September 2021, 11:59 P.M. (UTC / GMT +8:00)
* Kindly note that only online applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applicants are responsible to remind their referees to submit the referees’ reports by 7 October 2021, 11.59 P.M (UTC/GMT +8.00) to complete their application.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!