Applications have opened for the AAHD Scholarships in the US, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now. American Association on Health and Disability is providing scholarships for Bachelors and Masters degree in the field of Disability and Health.
- The AAHD Scholarships in the US, 2020 is available to US citizens and legal residents living in the United States.
- Additionally, applicants with a disability and who are undertaking their second year of undergraduate studies or be enrolling full-time/part-time in graduate studies in an accredited university are eligible.
- Likewise, candidates must be pursuing their studies related to health and disability.
- Additionally, applicants must have a disability as defined by the American with Disabilities Act.
- Similarly, students majoring in public health, disability studies, health promotion, or a field related to disability and health and those with a history of community service and/or volunteer activities will be given preference.
- Applicants of AAHD Scholarships in the US, 2020 must provide two recommendation letters.
- Additionally, the applicants must seal an official copy of the college transcript in an envelope and mailed to AAHD.
- Moreover, they must provide documentation of the disability from a specialist.
- Also, they must submit a personal statement in 200 words.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants will receive an award of USD 1,000.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15th November 2020.
The American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD) is a cross-disability national non-profit organization committed to promoting health and wellness initiatives for children and adults with disabilities. Additionally, AAHD is the only national organization specifically dedicated to integrating public health and disability into the overall public health agenda. Also, AAHD’s purpose is to advance theory, knowledge, and practice in reducing the incidence of secondary conditions. It improves accessibility and eliminating health disparities in children and adults with disabilities.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.