Applications are open for the Academic Excellence Scholarships at Hult International Business School. The Hult International Business school is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the school. The deadline for the scholarship varies.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Academic Excellence Scholarships at Hult International School
- The applicants for Hult International Business School – Academic Excellence Scholarships should have an excellent academic achievement.
- Additionally, the candidates should have a GPA of 3.75 or higher.
- Likewise, the applicants should be in the top 5% of their class or should have a score of 1400-1600 on SAT or a predicted IB score of 38-45.
- Furthermore, the applicants applying for Hult International Business School Academic Excellence Scholarship are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- Also, the School will assess the applicants based on the information in the application for the admissions.
- The successful applicants of Hult International Business School – Academic Excellence Scholarships, 2019 get $8,000 per year for tuition fees.
- The School accepts the applications for Hult International Business School on a rolling basis.
- Additionally, the School gives priority to early applications.
- Hult International Business School is a private business school with campuses in Cambridge, London, San Francisco, Dubai, New York City, and Shanghai.
- Additionally, Hult, named for the school’s benefactor Bertil Hult, is the successor of an American institution, Arthur D. Little School of Management, founded in 1964 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and of a British institution, the Ashridge Business School, founded in 1959 in Ashridge, England.
- Additionally, Hult is the only American business school to be accredited in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the European Union
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities