Apply for the Academic Scholarships in Germany, 2020 at Hamburg University. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th September 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the Courses offered by the university (other than design programs, Public Health, Public Management)
Eligibility for Academic Scholarships in Germany, 2020:
- The Hamburg University of Applied Sciences is offering scholarships for International applicants to pursue master programs.
- Additionally, the applicants for Academic Scholarships, 2020 should be International applicants and not from Germany.
- Furthermore, the candidates should be enrolled in a master’s program at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences.
- The applicants should have completed their school education outside Germany or graduated from a Studienkolleg.
- Also, the candidates should not be eligible for BAfoG.
- Likewise, the applicants for design programs, Public Health, Public Management are not eligible for the scholarships.
The candidates applying for Academic Scholarships, 2020 should meet at least one of the below-mentioned requirements.
- Non-engineering students should have completed a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of 2.0.
- Also, engineering students should have a grade of at least 2.2 in their bachelor’s degree.
- All grades in the master’s program for the first semester at HAW should be above 2.5.
- Moreover, the applicants should have completed an internship and worked as a volunteer or should be involved in a social project.
- Additionally, the candidates should submit the scholarship application form to the International Office of the HAW.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Hamburg University of Applied Sciences – Academic Scholarships in Germany, 2020 will receive 1,800 Euros per semester and can be renewed for two more semesters.
About the University
- The University of Hamburg is a university in Hamburg, Germany.
- Additionally, it was founded on 28 March 1919 by combining the previous General Lecture System, the Colonial Institute of Hamburg, and the Academic College.
- Furthermore, the main campus is located in the central district of Rotherbaum, with affiliated institutes and research centers distributed around the city-state.
- Likewise, the university stood in the top 200 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education Ranking, the Shanghai Ranking and the CWTS Leiden Ranking, placing it among the top 1% of global universities.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyascchool.com for more opportunities