Applications call for Adobe Research Fellowship Program 2021. Adobe Research programs create innovative technologies for our software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. It brings together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we allow them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity while providing them with the necessary resources, support, and freedom to shape their ideas into tangible results.
This year, we will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Content Intelligence
- Document Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Natural Language Processing
- AR, VR & 360 Photography
- Computer Vision, Imaging & Video
- Data Intelligence
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Intelligent Agents & Assistants
- Systems & Languages
Funding and Benefits
The Adobe Research Fellowship Program offers the following
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- May qualify for an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
In order to be considered for the 2021 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2022 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the student’s work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
Guidance on how to submit an application click here