Applications have opened for the Alfred Toepfer Scholarships in Europe, 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 3rd May 2020. The name of the scholarship is Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships, 2020. EUROPAC Federation is providing this scholarship.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for Alfred Toepfer Scholarships in Europe, 2020
- The applicants of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 2020 should be from Europe.
- Additionally, the age limit for the candidates is 35.
- Also, the candidates should be successful in demonstrating his/her professional and personal reasons for the planned study visit.
- Furthermore, if the candidate applying is an employee, then a certificate of employment should be provided.
- If the candidate is a student, then he/she should be matriculated and should also have completed their intermediate diploma.
- Similarly, study visits to prepare a Master’s or doctoral thesis will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Moreover, they should have command over the English language or local language where the study visit will be.
- Completed application of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 2020.
- Also, personal statement, motivation letter in a maximum of one page.
- An outline of the study visit, which should also include the contact details of the protected area.
- Similarly, a detailed CV in a maximum of 3 pages, should be in EU format (Europass).
- Certificate of employment for employees or student cards for students.
- Furthermore, a letter of reference from the employer or university.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the Scholarship will receive an award of EUR 3,000.
About the Europarc Federation
- The EUROPARC Federation, also known as the “Federation of Nature and National Parks of Europe”, is an independent, non-governmental organization that aims to work with national parks across Europe in enhancing protection.
- Additionally, founded in 1973 in Basel, it moved its headquarters to Grafenau in 1986 and again to Regensburg in 2010. As of 2013, it represents some 365 parks in 36 countries. Nature knows no boundaries and EUROPARC, therefore, facilitates international co-operation in all aspects of protected area management to further improve and conserve our shared natural inheritance.
- Furthermore, the EUROPARC Federation endeavors to exchange expertise, experience, and best practice as well as to collaborate with others to ensure the value and meaning of protected areas are at the heart of Europe.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.