Apply for the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES) 2021. The deadline for the application is 15th January 2021. The scholarship is for Masters degree in the field of Economics and Business.
- The applicants should hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under studiefinanciering, the Dutch system of study grants and loans (for more information, consult the DUO website).
- Also, they should be (provisionally) admitted to an English-taught Master’s degree programme at the University of Amsterdam which is registered in the Central Register of Higher Education Programmes (CROHO).
- Likewise, to a Master’s programme at the UvA for the first time. An AES will not be awarded to candidates who are admitted for a second Master’s programme at the UvA.
- Also, be able to comply with Dutch visa regulations as indicated by the Dutch Immigration Service (IND).
- Additionally, enrol at the UvA as a full-time student for the academic year and the programme. The University does not guarantee the scholarship continuation when a candidate changes his or her Master’s programme.
- Furthermore, the candidate should not receive another scholarship for the same period of study as the AES.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) 2021 recipients will:
- participate in activities with AES sponsors.
- Also, join extracurricular activities and become part of a select community, including the AES alumni network.
- Likewise, form a strong international network during their period of study, which will be stimulated by an interesting tailor-made extracurricular programme.
- Furthermore, the University may terminate AES scholarships if the recipient unreasonably refuses to participate in such activities
About the University
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. It is one of the largest research universities in Europe with 31,186 students, 4,794 staff, 1,340 PhD students and an annual budget of €600 million. It is the largest university in the Netherlands by enrollment. The main campus is located in central Amsterdam, with a few faculties located in adjacent boroughs.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities