Apply for the Annual Prevounce Preventive Health. The deadline for the application is 1st November 2020.
The Annual Prevounce Preventive Health Scholarship Program is now open to receive applications. There are two scholarships available for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Additionally, the scholarship program here at Prevounce is competitive and will be based upon leadership, academics, and achievements. Also, only attendees of U.S.-based educational institutions are eligible for these scholarships and all funds will be disbursed directly to the institution.
- Must be pursuing a career in healthcare
- Likewise, must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based undergraduate program in fall 2020
- Must be pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health
- Likewise, must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based graduate program in fall 2020
Benefits of Annual Prevounce Preventive Health
- One (1) scholarship valued at $1,500 will be awarded to an undergraduate student (individuals entering or in an undergraduate program) pursuing a career in healthcare.
- Additionally, one (1) scholarship valued at $2,500 will be awarded to a graduate student pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Completed application (download below)
- Also, completed essay question (in Word or similar)
- Likewise, transcript(s) (official or unofficial acceptable in PDF format)
- Also, copy of resume (in a PDF, Word, or similar)
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities