Apply for the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship in Australia. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
Furthermore, in 2021, The Australian National University (ANU) will offer up to 200 awards known as the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship. Additionally, ANU looks to attract a diverse range of high calibre international students to enroll in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered by the University. Also, the scholarship is available only for applicants commencing their studies in Semester 1 2021.
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship is available to undertake Bachelor’s, Masters’s level programs at Australian National University.
International students from South East Asia, South Asia, and the Middle East & Africa, as well as international students who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB).
These awards are distributed into 6 categories.
- Undergraduate International applicants: 25 awards, of up to $25,000 each
- Also, postgraduate International applicants: 75 awards, of up to $15,000 each
- Additionally, international applicants from South Asia Region: 50 awards, of up to $25,000 each
- Also, applicants from South-East Asia Region: 30 awards, of up to $25,000 each
- Additionally, International applicants from the Middle East and Africa Region: 10 awards, of up to $25,000 each
- Likewise, applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB): 10 awards, of up to $20,000 each
The Award is available to a prospective ANU applicant who:
- Is an international student, either currently residing inside or outside Australia;
- Also, has received an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to commence in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates);
- Likewise, is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organization);
- (For region-specific Awards) is a citizen of a country in the regions defined below:
- Similarly, South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; Sri Lanka.
- Also, Southeast Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
- Likewise, Middle East & Africa: Any country of Africa; Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Also, Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Turkey.
- Furthermore, must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
There is no separate application process as applicants are automatically considered based on the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria. Also, the applicants will be informed of their scholarship award on the day that they receive their offer to ANU.
Furthermore, note that the University may give out the scholarship offers a few days after the academic offer in case of Round 3.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.