Apply for the ANU Peter McGregor International Scholarship in Australia. The deadline for the application is 16th November 2020.
Education reinforces one’s intellect, skills and personality development. Keeping under eye the importance of education, Australian National University is offering its Peter McGregor HDR Supplementary International funding for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding program encourages outstanding students to pursue PhD degree programs in astronomy and astrophysics at the ANU with a special emphasis on instrumentation development.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Australian National University (ANU) is a large coeducational higher education institution.
Eligibility Criteria for ANU International Scholarships Australia
The candidate must meet the following requirements
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Astronomy and Astrophysics, with a substantial instrumentation research component.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Additionally, new or continuing student who is enrolled in the PhD program at the Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics and is working on a project in astronomy and astrophysics that incorporates instrumentation development or innovative use of instrumentation.
- Furthermore, must also have completed all the required milestones to the satisfaction of the Delegated Authority.
Benefits of ANU International Scholarships Australia
The Australian National University will provide the following benefits:
- One scholarship of up to $6,000 per annum for domestic and international students at Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics in Australia.
- Also, the University states the value of the award in the letter of offer. It pays the award in fortnightly instalments.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics. No application necessary. Additionally, the University automatically considers all eligible students for the educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Additionally, candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Similarly, selection is made on the basis of: (a) originality and feasibility of the research, which should have a substantial instrumentation component
- (b) Also, research achievements and accomplishments,
- (c) Also, impact, or potential for impact, in the research field and
- (d) Likewise, good citizenship and engagement with RSAA and the wider community
- Language Requirement: Also, students from outside the home country must meet specific English language requirements
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.