Apply for Arkansas Rural Health
Scholarship in the USA. The deadline for this application is 28th May 2021.
Arkansas Rural Health award is now open to support, empower, and encourage first-year medical students in Arkansas who are interested in practicing medicine in rural areas of Arkansas.
Also, the sponsorship will cover $2,500 tuition fees and educational expenses, who want to pursue a degree/career path in a medicine-related field at an institution of higher learning in Arkansas.
- Eligible Countries: Arkansas residents
- Likewise, the Rural Health award is open to Arkansas residents pursuing education in medical specialty with a focus on rural medicine.
- Also, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be a current resident of Arkansas
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or postgraduate medical student pursuing a degree/career path in a medicine-related field at an institution of higher learning in Arkansas.
- Additionally, applicant must be committed to rural health medicine, serving in shortage areas of Arkansas upon completion of their medical education or residency training.
- Similarly, student must complete an application form, provide original essay answers, and upload the completed application and one letter of reference.