Apply for the ASEM DUO-Sweden Fellowship Program 2020/2021. The deadline for the application is 5th October.
DUO-Sweden Fellowship Programme was established in 2010 with the aim of promoting exchanges of people between Sweden and 21 Asian countries* on a balanced basis. In this respect, DUO-Sweden requires that a PAIR (two persons) of students be exchanged in an academic cooperative arrangement.\
Duration: One semester (or 4 months, whichever comes earlier).
The amount of fellowships is standardized as follows:
- 3,500 Euros for Asian students and 3,500 Euros for Swedish students in a pair, in a high-income country.
- Furthermore, for Middle and Low-income countries, the Asian student gets 4,000 Euros and the Swedish student gets 3,000 Euros.
Eligibilities for Sweden Fellowship Program 2020/2021
- An educational institution in Sweden (home institution) and an educational institution in Asia (host institution) have established an academic cooperative arrangement/inter-institutional agreement; and
- Additionally, the Swedish home institution has selected an EU national student enrolled at the home institution to send to the Asian host institution, and such selection has been accepted by the Asian host institution; and
- Also, the same Asian host institution has selected an Asian student enrolled at the host institution to send to the Swedish home institution, and such selection had been accepted by the same Swedish home institution.
- Filling out an Online Application Form only
- Also, a Copy of the Cooperation Agreement between paired institutions or declaration of intention to set up a new cooperation agreement, signed by the Head of Swedish Higher Education Institution by uploading to the website with the scanned file.
- Additionally, a copy of the Passport of paired applicants by uploading to the website with scanned files
- Similarly, of the Transcript of paired applicants by uploading to the website with scanned files
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.