Apply for Fully Funded Australian Awards Scholarships in Australia. The deadline for this application is 30th June 2021.
Australia Awards Scholarships for the academic session of 2021-2022 are now open for online applications. Also, AAS Scholarships are long-term awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. They aim to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements. Likewise, they provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions. Furthermore, the study and research opportunities provided by Australia Awards Scholarships develop the skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to development in their own countries.
- Full tuition fees off
- Also, return air travel
- Likewise, establishment allowance
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department.
- Additionally, Introductory Academic Program (IAP)—a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)—provided to cover the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Similarly, supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
- Check the opening and closing dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas, and how to apply. See the participating countries page for opening and closing dates.
- Additionally, if you intend to apply, you must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook.
- Some countries encourage and allow you to apply online while others require hard-copy applications. See your participating country profile for more information
- Go to the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS). Furthermore, when you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility. You will then be given a unique registration number, username, and password.
- You do not need to submit your application immediately.
- Once submitted, your application for the Australian Award Scholarship cannot be changed. We strongly advise applicants applying online to do so well before the closing date. OASIS experiences peak usage in the days leading up to the closing date and applicants may experience delays.
- Moreover, if you are unable to submit your application online, you can apply by mail. Please check your participating country profile for contact details to obtain a hard copy application form and any other templates such as referee reports (if applicable).
- All hard copy application forms and supporting documentation. See the opening and closing dates for each country
- Highest degrees
- Also, Highest certificates
- Employment referees
- Likewise, Recommendation letters
- English proficiency certificate
- No objection certificate for public sector applicants
- Moreover, motivation letter
- Similarly, statement of Purpose.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.