The applications for the Aziz Foundation scholarship At the University of Oxford have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 31st March 2020.
The scholarship program is for the Master’s level in the field of Theology, Philosophy, Politics, Economics, History, Education and Development studies.
- The scholarship offers a unique opportunity for an exceptional student active in British Muslim communities.
- The applicants should be keen to build bridges with all parts of British society.
- The student will have the commitment and intelligence to support and represent Muslim communities in wider society as well as the credibility to bring and explain new learning experiences back to the community.
- Thus, it will create a mutual understanding between Muslims and others and contribute to the creation of a more cohesive society.
The applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Aziz Foundation Scholarship
- The applicants should have an upper second class or equivalent undergraduate degree from a reputable, internationally recognized university.
- Moreover, they must be active within a Muslim community and their wider local community and demonstrate a desire to develop intellectual skills within a multi-faith/secular environment.
- Also, they should be able to demonstrate a long-term commitment to community/societal development and good relations work through public leadership.
- Furthermore, the candidates must be eligible for Home/EU fee status at the University.
- The scholarship will cover tuition and living expenses for a year, up to a maximum of 25,000 pounds in total.
- Also, it may be applied either to a one-year Master’s degree course or to one year of a two year Master’s course.
For the application process and additional details, the interested candidates may visit the official website.