Applications are open for Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship 2021. At Big Blanket Co we believe everyone – regardless of — ethnicity, background and income level — should be able to dream BIG. We envision a future where prospects, opportunities and access to essential needs like education are more readily available to everyone than they are today. Big Blanket is offering a $1,500 scholarship to two exceptional students per year in the hopes of making a small difference in their lives. To qualify:
- Your gross household income must be under $50,000.
- You must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program.
Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship will provide the following benefits
- $1,500 twice annually (Spring and Fall Semesters)
- A cozy new Big Blanket to keep you comfortable while you study
- Applicant’s household must have a combined gross income under $50,000.
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program.
- Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student Visa.
- Must complete and submit essay and application to [email protected] by October 15, 2020 (Fall Semester) or April 15, 2021 (Spring Semester).
- Be able to provide proof of college or university enrollment upon request.
- Be able to provide proof of household income upon request.
- Only one entry per student is permitted.
- Must not be an employee of Big Blanket Co and associated companies.
In 500 words or less, provide a response to one of the following three topics:
- Explain how you plan on using your education in business to help bring positive, equitable change in the United States.
- Discuss one to three different ways that the greater business community in the United States can contribute to equitability for underserved communities and groups.
- Discuss ideas for bringing about greater access to education within your own community.