Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Kent in the UK. The deadline for the application varies.
Blackbaud is providing the scholarships for a Masters degree in the field of Philanthropic Studies.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Scholarships at University of Kent inUK
- They should have an unconditional offer to begin the MA Philanthropic Studies (not PG Diploma or PG Certificate) in September 2020.
- Also, they should possess a 2:1 first degree.
- Furthermore, they should work for a small charity, as having an annual turnover of less than £1 million.
- Also, the applicants should proactively indicate that they wish for either or both of the full or partial Blackbaud Scholarship.
- Moreover, they should be in need of financial support in order to join the degree program.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants will receive partial scholarships of 5,000 pounds.
- 2,500 pounds towards tuition fees each year of the degree program.
About the University
- The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom.
- Additionally, it was founded in 1965 as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
- Moreover, the University got its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965 and the following year Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent was formally installed as the first Chancellor.
- Also, the university has its main campus north of Canterbury situated within 300 acres of parkland, housing over 6,000 students.
- Also, campuses in Medway and Tonbridge in Kent and European postgraduate centers in Brussels, Athens, Rome, and Paris.
Follow the link to visit the official website for further information about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.