Applications have opened for Life Athletic Scholarships in the USA, 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 5th June 2020. Boomer Esiason Foundation is providing the scholarships for High/Secondary School, Bachelors at the courses available at the US Colleges.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Life Athletic Scholarships in the USA, 2020
- Scholarships are available to high school seniors or undergraduate students with cystic fibrosis.
- Additionally, candidates applying for Boomer Esiason Foundation – Exercise For Life Athletic Scholarships in the US, 2020 are required to have scholastic and athletic ability, good character, strong leadership skills and must be actively involved in community work.
- Also, applicants who require financial assistance will be taken into consideration.
- Likewise, the applicants should jog on a regular basis and be training for the 1.5-mile qualifying run.
- Furthermore, all applicants will be judged on the basis of time.
The successful applicants of Boomer Esiason Foundation – Exercise For Life Athletic Scholarships in the USA, 2020 will receive:
- one male and one female high school student: USD 10,000.
- Also, one male and one female undergraduate student: USD 10,000.
- Applicants of Boomer Esiason Foundation – Exercise For Life Athletic Scholarships in the US, 2020 must submit a letter from a physician confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine.
- Additionally, applicants should submit their academic transcripts.
- Applicants have to submit an essay and include post-graduation goals and the importance of compliance with CF therapies.
- Likewise, applicants should send their recent photos.
- Moreover, the most recent W2 form for both parents.
- Applicants must provide a detailed breakdown of tuition costs from an academic institution.
- Furthermore, they should submit a signed online waiver.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.