Applications are open for the Bridge2Rwanda High Impact Entrepreneurship Program 2019
In September 2019, Bridge2Rwanda is expanding its work by piloting an entrepreneurship development program. Further, The High Impact Entrepreneurship Program is at high potential university graduates who are intent on solving Africa’s biggest problems through entrepreneurship.
Moreover, Selected graduates will be given the opportunity to participate in a fully-funded entrepreneurship program by experts from across the continent and Harvard Business School, that will equip them with the necessary skills and mindsets to become innovative high impact and responsible entrepreneurs.
- The Program is fully funded including transportation allowance and also, on-campus meals.
- Travel and accommodation also will be for Rwandan graduates living outside of Kigali and Kenyan graduates for the period of the Program blocks.
- Open to citizens of Rwanda and Kenya
- Applicants must be between 21 and 35 years old
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree/baccalaureate degree from a reputable/accredited university and also, must provide a certified copy of the qualification with final year academic transcripts
- Likewise, applicants must be 0-5 years post-university, no formal work experience, entrepreneurial experience recommended
- Students must be available for all assessments and interviews (both online and face-to-face) between 19-30 August
- Also, the applicant must be or intend to become an entrepreneur
- Orientation: Online Orientation 2 September
- Block 1: Harvard Business School Online Core – 4 September to 16 December
Theme(s): Business essentials including Business Analytics, Economics for managers and Financial Accounting
- Block 2: Ethical Leadership – 30 September to 4 October- (Rwanda)
Theme(s): Responsible entrepreneurship
- Block 3: Personal Development & Opportunity Recognition- 11-15 November – (Rwanda)
Theme(s): Finding your IKIGAI
- Block 4: Human-Centred Design Thinking- 9-13 December (Rwanda)
Theme(s): Idea formulation and validation
Application and selection process
- Step 1: Application opens on Tuesday, 6 August 2019 and will close on Monday, 19 August
- Step 2: Applicants are shortlist and also, to complete an online assessment by 22 August
- Third step: Online assessment results are verified, and applicants are shortlisted for interviews in the week of 26-28 August
- Step 4: Applicants receive a final selections status update by 29 August
- Step 5: Selected graduates are to attend an online orientation and also, induction event on Saturday, 31 August
- NOTE: The Program commences on the 3rd of September with an online program also, will end on the 13 of December.