Applications are open for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 14th June 2020. The Bristol University is providing the scholarships for Bachelors and Masters degrees in the courses offered by the University except for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science.
- In 2020, Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol.
- Additionally, Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2020.
Target group: International students
- A number of awards valued at £5,000 and £10,000 are available to Undergraduate students for September 2020 entry.
- Additionally, a number of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available to Postgraduate students for September 2020 entry.
- Moreover, the awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
The candidates should meet the given requirements for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships in the UK
- They should be are overseas students for fee purposes
- Also, they should have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses or one-year, full-time taught the postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
The applicants can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- The deadline for undergraduate scholarships is 29 March 2020.
There are two rounds of applications for postgraduate scholarships:
- The deadline for the first round is 29 March 2020.
- Furthermore, the deadline for the second round is 14 June 2020.
About the University
- The University of Bristol is a red brick research university in Bristol, England.
- Additionally, it received its royal charter in 1909, although it can trace its roots to a Merchant Venturers’ school founded in 1595 and University College, Bristol, which had been in existence since 1876.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.