There is an application call for Fellowships at the University of Copenhagen in 2020. The deadline for the application is 6th July 2020. The name of the fellowship is Ph.D. Fellowship in Theoretical Computer Science at the University of Copenhagen 2020.
Eligibility for Fellowships at the University of Copenhagen
- Applicants need to have or be about to obtain either a BSc or an MSc degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Also, the successful candidate must have a strong background and passionate interest in mathematics and theoretical computer science.
- Additionally, problem-solving skills and creativity are a must.
- Furthermore, applicants need to have a strong motivation for doctoral studies. They should possess the ability to work independently and perform critical analysis, and also have good levels of communicative abilities and English language skills.
Value of Scholarship
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- Additionally, the starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. EUR 43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.
About the University
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.