Apply for the Canon Foundation Research Fellowships, 2020. The deadline for the fellowship is 15th September 2020. Canon Foundation is providing the scholarships for Research Fellow/ Scientist in any field of Research.
The candidates should meet the given requirements for the Canon Foundation Research Fellowships, 2020
- The candidates applying for Canon Foundation Research Fellowships, 2020 should be Japanese and Europeans including Israel, Turkey, Balkan and Baltic countries.
- Additionally, the applicants who are Europeans should have permanent citizenship in the country.
- The candidates should have obtained a master’s degree within the last 10 years of applying to the fellowship.
- Also, the applicants who have obtained the degree more than 10 years ago can also apply but should provide supporting information.
- Furthermore, the candidates who are going to Japan and Europe for the first time will be given preference.
- The successful applicants of Canon Foundation Research Fellowships, 2020 will receive 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro per year
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Also, two reference letters from the people from the applicant’s academic and professional background.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Likewise, a copy of their highest academic degree.
- Confirmation from their host institute.
- Research plan with cost estimation not exceeding 1 page.
- Additionally, academic or professional achievements list in chronological order with information of authors, place and year of publications and page references.
- Annually, the Canon Foundation in Europe grants up to 15 Fellowships to highly qualified European and Japanese researchers. European Fellows are expected to pursue a period of research in Japan whereas Japanese Fellows are expected to do their research in Europe.
- Additionally, Canon Foundation Fellowships are for a minimum period of three months up to a maximum of one year.
- Also, the foundation supports all fields of research. There are no limitations or restrictions. Applicants do not have to be currently enrolled or employed at the time of applying.
- Canon Fellows from Europe are free to choose their host institutes and hosts in Japan.
- Additionally, the same freedom is given to Japanese Canon Fellows coming to Europe.
- Furthermore, Canon Foundation Research Fellowships may be applied for when an agreement on co-operation and on a research plan has been reached between the guest researcher and the proposed host institution.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.