Apply for the CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 15th June 2020. The scholarship is in the field of Literature.
- The fellowship is open to writers from all genres.
- Additionally, the applicants of CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2019 should be from the CEI Member States, which are not part of the European Union (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, and Ukraine).
- Also, applicants must not be over 35 years old.
- A biography of the applicant in a maximum of 1800 characters in English.
- Likewise, a copy of a valid ID or passport indicating date, place of birth, and citizenship.
- Also, a bibliography of the applicant in at most 3600 characters in English.
- A project description that will be undertaken during the 3 months in (2000 – 4500 characters).
- Additionally, one original signed letter of recommendation of 1800 characters in English.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the scholarship will receive
- The cash award of EUR 1,500.
- Likewise, a three-month resident permit in any of the CEI member countries.
- The last date to apply for CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2020 is 15th June 2020.
The Central European Initiative is a forum of regional cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe, counting 18 member states. It was formed in Budapest in 1989. The CEI headquarters have been in Trieste since 1996.
Visit the official page for more information about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.