Beijing University of Science and Technology established the Chancellor Scholarship at Beijing University of Science and Technology to attract more and higher-level foreign students and scholars to study and train at Beijing University of Science and Technology, and promote the internationalization of education at Beijing University of Science and Technology. Furthermore, the Chancellor Scholarship at Beijing University provides aims to nurture the best and brightest minds in any given field and foster them to advance in their studies. Moreover, the scholarship at Beijing University provides a full tuition waiver along with accommodation and living allowance.
Values of Scholarship
Full Scholarship: Tuition fee, Accommodation on campus, Living allowance (Bachelor 2500CNY/month, Master 3000CNY/month, Doctorate 3500CNY/month), Comprehensive medical insurance.
Criteria & Eligibility
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- To apply for a bachelor degree, applicants must have a high school graduation certificate and be between the age of 18 and 30.
- Applying for a master degree requires students to have a bachelor degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for a doctoral degree must have a master degree and be under the age of 45.
The application for the scholarship should be submitted no later than April 30, 2019.
- Apply online and pay the application fee. (onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn)
- Submit all documents to the International Student Center, USTB.
- Applicants for a bachelor degree(Chinese-taught), must attend the entrance exam.
Remark: Application documents and fee will not be returned.
- Two copies of application materials are required, one Original of Notarized and one Duplicate.
- Apply online and pay the application fee(600CNY), then print it.
- Application Form of USTB Chancellor Scholarship
- Further, Certificates (degrees of bachelor and master, the graduation of high school), must be Original of Notarized in Chinese or English. However, students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date, then submit the degree certificate later if admitted;
- Likewise, Official Transcripts (Bachelor and Master) up to the present, including courses taken and standard achieved, must be Original of Notarized in Chinese or English;
- Also, A Personal Statement, above 800 words for masters, and above 1500 words for doctorates, must be in Chinese or English;
- Similarly, Two Recommendation Letters from your referees, including their contacts, must be Original in Chinese or English;
- Further, the referees should be professors or associate professors. At least one of them should have knowledge of your recent academic work;
- Also, a copy of your Language Test Result:
- Chinese-taught program: HSK level 4 (bachelor), 5 (master) or 6 (doctorate);
- English-taught program: IELTS 5.5 or TOFEL 70 (bachelor), IELTS 6 or TOFEL 80 (master and doctorate);
- One Photocopy of Passport;
- Further, Health Certificate;
- Acceptance Letter from a supervisor; (Optional)
- Finally, Table of contents and abstracts of your academic publications and any other original achievement in your field. (Optional)
International student center will declare the names of successful candidates accepted to their relevant program at the end of June, then send out admission letters in July. Please fulfill the application form with detailed mail address and postal code or other receiving methods.
Consignee: Mr.Liu (Master and Doctorate), Ms.Shang (Bachelor)
Address: International Student Center, University Science and Technology Beijing
No.30 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100083 China
Tel: +86-10-62332943 (Master and Doctorate), +86-10-62332037 (Bachelor)
Email: [email protected] (Master and Doctorate) [email protected] (Bachelor)