Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at CIMB Bank for ASEAN. The deadline for this application is 3oth June 2021.
CIMB is an abbreviation for Commerce International Merchant Bankers. Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue what they love doing. How many have the option? At CIMB, they helps young talent in need to realize their dreams.
- An ASEAN citizen 27 years old and below in possession of an offer for degree or master study from a reputable university.
- Also, applications for CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2021 will open from 24 May – 30 June 2021.
- Furthermore, going beyond financial support, our ASEAN Scholarship program provides exciting professional development and a mentor support system designed to empower the region’s young talent to turn their lives around and make a difference for those around them.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
- Career mentoring
Direct access to our friendly team of mentors that coach and support our scholars throughout the program
- Career experience and opportunities
Also, a chance to launch your career with CIMB. Internships and post-graduation employment opportunities included
- Full scholarship coverage
Likewise, the funding includes the scholars’ tuition fees, living allowances, insurance and other related fees
- Global networking opportunities
Furthermore, immerse yourself in CIMB’s ASEAN culture through our regional events. Network with colleagues from across the globe and speak to senior leaders
- CIMB cultural assimilation
Additionally, benefit from our integrated development programs designed to turbocharge your personal and professional skills.
- A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam or Philippines.
- 27 years old and below
- Also, applicant with minimum of 1 full academic year remaining.
- Additionally, in possession of an excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
- Additionally, non-recipients of any other scholarship or grant, with a contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
Eligibility and Scholarship Coverage
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a highly selective, full scholarship for exceptional students from ASEAN countries in which CIMB has a presence. We are looking for individuals fueled to go beyond the ordinary.
In recognizing the evolving nature of the banking industry, CIMB welcomes applicants from a wide variety of academic disciplines. Also, the organization have previously sponsored applicants studying Computer Science, Data Science and Psychology. Moreover, apart from degrees traditionally associated with a career in banking. For example, Accounting, Economics, Finance.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.