Application for Citrix Scholarship Program 2022 is now open. This scholarship is for African American or Black people living as a Permanent Citizen in USA.
Developed in partnership with UNCF, the Citrix Scholarship Program will provide merit-based scholarships to African American undergraduate students who are studying business, engineering, or any technical major at a UNCF member institution or other HBCU. Award funds will be disbursed in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Successful applicant with receive $5,000
- Be African American, and a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- Be currently classified as a graduating high school senior, or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Will be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any UNCF member institution or other HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be studying business, engineering, or any technical major.
Application requirement include:
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher/professor, college administrator, or community leader.
A recipient of this scholarship will allow the Grantor the right to meet the recipient in person or online.
- To post the recipient’s name, photograph, city of residence, profile and essay (or excerpts thereof) on its website
- And social media and to generate publicity relating to the recipient.