Applications are now open for the Covers in Play Pool Enclosure Scholarship 2019 in USA/Canada. The Covers in Play Scholarship is intended for students who are currently pursuing their education at any post-secondary educational institution in the USA or Canada.
Moreover, Covers in Play, Inc. is an innovative company that designs and builds retractable pool enclosures for swimming pools, swim spas also patios. Their pool enclosures are design to create an Indoor-Outdoor pool setting that allows customers to enjoy their pools and patios year-round, whatever the weather. Further, Covers in Play is the only company that offers a patent automate drive system also innovative frame design which eliminates the need for cross-bracing.
- One scholarship of $1000 will be award per calendar year.
- Open to students who are actively enroll in US or Canadian universities or colleges; Also, students below the age of 18 will require consent from a parent or legal guardian;
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant;
- Scholarship entries will be evaluated also awarded at the sole discretion of Covers in Play.
Terms and Conditions
- The Covers in Play Scholarship will be directly paid to the educational institution where the student is enroll;
- Before prizes are an award, all information will be carefully review also verify. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on your official entry, you will be disqualified without notification;
- Further, Only one entry per student;
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. Also, a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
To apply for this scholarship, submit an essay addressing the following topic: “Advanced Engineering of Aluminum Structures using 3D Printing Technology”. Further, Your essay must comply with the following requirements:
- The header must include:
- Full name
- Student’s university or college email address
- Mailing address
- Also, phone number
- School name
- Area of study
- Student number
- Proof of enrollment must be attach to your submission
- Likewise, Include a minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 1200 words (not including the header)
- Must be in PDF format
- Also, Essay or article must include your own words and ideas; no plagiarism or duplicate articles allowed.