Apply for DAAD/AICGS Research Fellowship Program in 2023. Its funded by the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD).
The fellowship is open to individuals with German and other nationalities as follows:
- German nationals who are doctoral candidates, junior academics, and academics;
- Foreign (non-German) doctoral candidates, junior academics, and academics permanently living in Germany;
- German and foreign doctoral candidates, junior academics, and academics at the network centers of currently or formerly supported DAAD Centers for German and European Studies outside of the United States.
Value of DAAD/AIGS Research Fellowship program
AICGS offers several fellowships, which include a monthly stipend of up to €3,204 (depending on the seniority of the applicant); transportation to and from Washington, DC; financial support for research-related travel to institutions within the DAAD center network (Centers for German and European Studies) in North America; and office space at the Institute.
Eligibility of the scholarship
- Applicants must be German; or must be non-German and
- working permanently in Germany or currently at one of the DAAD Centers for German and European Studies outside of the United States.
- Applicants should be of junior or senior status. Junior applicants must have completed or currently be working on a PhD.
- All application materials MUST be submitted in English and received by AICGS by the deadline in order to be considered for fellowships in the specified period.
- Individuals who have received a grant or other support from the DAAD within three years of the starting date of the fellowship are not eligible to apply. This does not apply for applicants affiliated with DAAD Centers for German and European Studies.
- For calendar year 2023 (January – December): 1 October 2022
Lastly, visit the official website for more information.
Similarly, Visit OYA Opportunity too.
For More Opportunity, Join Our Telegram. Join HERE