Application open for Vice Chancellor Doctoral Scholarship 2022 at University of Auckland.
AUT offers scholarship in order to attract highly achieving doctoral research students to AUT. And to encourage and stimulate doctoral studies in areas that enhance the University’s research capability.
Value of scholarship
The AUT Vice-Chancellor’s Doctoral Scholarship consists of the following:
- Tuition fees (at the domestic rate)
- plus the compulsory student services fee; and
- An annual stipend of NZ$25,000 per annum.
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- They must enroll into the Doctoral programme within three months of the offer of scholarship
- Must meet English language proficiency requirements
- All applicants must meet the normal admission criteria for the doctoral programme; also
- The candidates who are new applicants to the doctoral program at AUT are given preference
In order for the application to be submitted applicants must complete all sections and request the required support statements. Incomplete applications will not be forwarded to the selection panel.
The following will need to be uploaded and submitted with the on-line Application Form:
- Academic transcript(s) for any previous tertiary study that was completed at a university other than AUT
- A brief C.V. (maximum three pages); and
- A two page proposal outlining the intended research using the template provided with the online application form
- The applicants will be assessed based on their academic record, research proposal, and referee reports; and
- They will also be evaluated based on their research or professional background
All AUT PhD scholarships are tenable for up to three years. Support for a Professional Doctorate will be for up to two years only.
Deadline: 1st December 2022
For More Opportunity, Join Our Telegram. Join HERE