Fully Funded DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2022 in Germany is a Master’s Scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance.
- A monthly scholarship of € 931 will be provided for the master’s program.
- Tuition fee exemption.
- Contributions to health insurance.
- Travel allowance for round trip travel from the country of origin to Germany.
- Grant for studies and research.
- Monthly rental subsidy when appropriate.
- Subsidies for spouses and/or children when appropriate.
- 6 months German language course (check the pandemic guidelines).
- In addition, academics will participate in different networking events.
- Graduates from developing countries (bachelor or equivalent) with a well-qualified first university degree as a rule in the fields of social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy, and administration
- willing to actively contribute to the social, political, and economic development of their home countries/regions
- who have already gained practical experience relevant to the program
- Copy of transcript.
- Signed checklist form.
- Also, DAAD application form.
- A single letter of motivation.
- CV in reverse chronological order.
- In addition, Language certificates (English or German).
- Copies of the higher education degree certificate.
- Written reference from employer or a university lecturer.
- Moreover, Work experience, internship, volunteer work, or professional experience certificate.
- An academic degree with far above average results (upper third)
- language skills (every university has different language proficiency requirements)
- political and social engagement
- convincing description of the subject-related and personal motivation for the study project in Germany
- expected benefit when returning to the home country or region
The most recent university degree should be obtained in the last six years prior to the application for the scholarship. Applicants who have stayed in Germany for more than 15 months at the time of the application deadline are not considered eligible.
All master´s courses have further additional requirements that must be fulfilled by the applicants in any case.