Applications are open for scholarships at the Dalhousie University in Canada. Interested candidates can apply for the position now. The deadline for the scholarship varies. Furthermore, the University is providing scholarships for Masters, Ph.D. Degrees in the field of Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Eligibility for Scholarships at the Dalhousie University in Canada
- Applicants with a first-class average who are intending to or are pursuing studies and research related to fiber optics or a related field are eligible to apply for Dalhousie University – OZ Optics Limited Graduate Scholarships in Canada, 2020.
- Moreover, the University will give preference to any graduate student in Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Furthermore, applicants must enroll in a full-time program.
- Likewise, applicants should have good academic merit.
- Applicants of Dalhousie University – OZ Optics Limited Graduate Scholarships in Canada, 2020 must submit a one-page research proposal.
- Additionally, a copy of the applicant’s transcripts.
- Also, a signed letter of support from a supervisor or Graduate Coordinator must be provided.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of scholarships will receive an award of CAD 10,000 for the academic year.
About the University
- Dalhousie University is a public research university in Nova Scotia, Canada, with three campuses in Halifax, a fourth in Bible Hill, and medical teaching facilities in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Likewise, Dalhousie offers more than 4,000 courses, and 180-degree programs in twelve undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties.
- The university is a member of the U15, a group of research-intensive universities in Canada.
- Additionally, Dalhousie was established as a nonsectarian college in 1818 by the eponymous Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia, George Ramsay, 9th Earl of Dalhousie.
Visit the official page for more information.
You may also check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.