Apply for the Full Scholarships at Deakin University in Australia. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree.
Additionally, Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
Additionally, successful students must participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at Deakin University
All the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant must be a citizen of South Asian countries listed below*
- Also, he/she should be residing in a South Asian country listed below*
- Likewise, applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorized agent based in a South Asian country listed below*
- Additionally, applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- 85% overall in Year 12 scores of CBSE / ICSE / State Board; OR
- 10 overall in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) / A Level; OR
- 32 overall in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP); OR
- 80% overall in an undergraduate degree.
- 100% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your Letter of Offer.
- Priority place for on-campus accommodation (at own cost and subject to availability).
You must submit:
- a personal statement (300 words)
- two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
Requirements for Personal Statement
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- Likewise, an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- Also, why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- Additionally, any other information that will assist your application.
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Established in 1974 with the passage of the Deakin University Act 1974, the university was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. Additionally, its main campuses are in Melbourne’s Burwood suburb, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Geelong Waterfront and Warrnambool, as well as the online Cloud Campus. Deakin also has learning centers in Dandenong, Craigieburn and Werribee, all in the state of Victoria.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com or more opportunities.