Apply for Deakin International merit awards at Australia. The date line for this application is ongoing.
Deakin University is looking for marvelous candidates to apply for International merit awards. All the brilliant and talented applicants are welcome for this wonderful opportunity in Australia.
The study program is available for all new international students from South Asia. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022. All the interested students can apply for any degree at the university.
Established in 1974, Deakin University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Geelong (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Victoria. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Burwood and Warrnambool.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the students of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Maldives, Mauritius or Bhutan.
- Also, any degree program in any subject offered by the University.
- Additionally, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Moreover, a person must be residing in Australia from India, Nepal and Bangladesh, Myanmar, the Maldives and Mauritius, and recruited by an approved onshore agent Deakin.
- Likewise, must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
- 20% fee reduction: an overall equivalent WAM of 70-74.9% in the most recent academic studies
- Also, 25% fee reduction: an overall equivalent WAM of 75%+ in the most recent academic studies.
The Deakin University will provide 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter and 25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated in your offer letter.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in any degree coursework at the University.
- To get enrolled in the program applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.