Applications are open for the Distance Learning Scholarships 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 13th April 2020. The name of the scholarship is Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for candidates from least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries, for part-time Master’s study by distance learning on selected courses offered by UK universities.
Host Institution(s) and Online Courses offered:
- See the list of eligible distance learning Master’s courses.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
- Nationals of Commonwealth Developing Countries:
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Distance Learning Scholarships 2020
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Likewise, be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Also, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard.
- Furthermore, be unable to afford to study their chosen course without this scholarship.
- The scholarships provide full tuition fees and all other compulsory costs of studying a UK Master’s course by distance learning.
- Additionally, this includes the full cost of any residential components of a course.
- The candidates must apply to study an eligible Master’s course at a UK university that is participating in the Distance Learning scheme
- Also, they must secure admission to their course in addition to applying for a Distance Learning Scholarship.
- Furthermore, the candidates must check with their chosen university for their specific advice on when to apply, admission requirements, and rules for applying.
- Moreover, to apply for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, they must make their application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS).
- In addition, they should complete any other application required.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.