Applications have opened for the Donald And Barbara Mozley Scholarships in the USA. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 31st March 2020. The SAE International provides the scholarship.
- Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship is open for USA residents only.
- The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Bachelor level program(s) in the field of Engineering taught at USA Universities.
- The scholarship is available to undertake Undergraduate, Bachelor level programs at USA Universities.
Available Subjects: Engineering
- Depending on corpus state and number of qualified candidates, SAE will strive to award seven scholarships of $5,000 each year;
- Likewise, students are eligible to receive the scholarship for multiple years but they must reapply each year and be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee.
- The SAE Scholarship Committee will select the recipients by and notify them by the end of June.
- Additionally, all SAE Scholarship winners will be posted in July/August.
- Also, the committee will pay the scholarship into their account at their selected university in July/August.
- Furthermore, the students can use it for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
For the Donald And Barbara Mozley Scholarships in the USA, the candidates must meet the following criteria.
- They should be U.S. residents.
- Open to all applicants – freshman through senior at an ABET-accredited program college or university.
- 3.5 or better for high school applicants.
- SAT/ACT requirement: Furthermore, applicants must have a Total SAT score of 1220 or higher and/or an ACT composite score of 27 or above.
- Also, financial need as determined by a completed FAFSA form.
- Furthermore, one letter of recommendation.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.