Applications are open for the Scholarships at Drake University in the US. The scholarship’s name is Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship and it is offered by the University for Bachelors degree in the courses offered by the University.
- The University offers undergraduate scholarships based on financial need, academic merit, athletic or artistic talent.
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Scholarships at Drake University in the US.
- The applicants for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships, Drake University, 2020 should be community college transfer students.
- Also, they must seek full-time enrollment in Drake University.
- Additionally, they should submit a PTK membership verification form from their PTK advisor.
- Likewise, they should have finished at least 45 academic hours before applying for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships, Drake University.
- Furthermore, the candidates should have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 on a 4.00 scale from all post-secondary schools attended.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful recipients will get USD 2,000.
- Furthermore, the applicants need not submit any documents other than application form to Drake University and the verification form.
- Additionally, the members of Phi Theta Kappa are eligible for a Drake University Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship ranging between $19,000 to $22,000 per year.
- Also, the scholarship is awarded upon Phi Theta Kappa Verification and at the point of admission, prior to first-time enrollment directly from a community college. The PTK Scholarship is renewable for a second year.
About the University
- Drake University is a private, coeducational university located in Des Moines, Iowa, United States.
- Additionally, the institution offers a number of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as professional programs in business, law, and pharmacy.
- Drake’s law school is among the twenty-five oldest in the country.
You can visit the official website for more information about the scholarship.