The E2 1 Hotel Fellowship supports early to mid-career businesspeople who seek to tackle pressing environmental issues through projects at the intersection of business and the environment.
Six successful fellows will receive $20,000 each and work with E2 staff and advocates to design and implement their projects for the 2022-2023 program cycle.
Benefits of E2 1 Hotel Fellowships
- $20,000 financial award
- Mentor relationship with one of E2’s national network of business leaders
- The fellowship allows its fellow to plan its work around their individual schedules
- The opportunity to expand your professional network
- Inclusion in special E2 Emerging Leaders programs and other E2 programming
Eligibility for E2 1 Hotel Fellowships
Applicants must be legal US residents.
Early to mid-career people working in any field are eligible to apply.
To be considered, please submit a resume and visit the application portal to:
- describe your project
- how it will advance environmental sustainability or clean economy policies
- how do you plan to accomplish this project
- Also, how do you plan to consider equity and diversity in your project?