Applications are open for the Early Bird Scholarships at the University of Kent in the UK. The deadline for the scholarship is 31 May 2020. The name of the scholarship is Kent Business School Early Bird Discount 2020 . The University is providing scholarships for Masters in the field of Business, Management, Economics & Accounting.
Eligibility for Scholarships in the UK
For the Early Bird Scholarships at the University of Kent in the UK, the candidates must meet the given criteria
- Kent Business School Early Bird Discount 2020 is open to students of all nationalities.
- Additionally, the applicants must enroll as full-time students.
- Also, all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Kent Business School Early Bird Discount 2020 will receive a 10% discount on their tuition fees.
- The last date to apply for Kent Business School Early Bird Discount 2020 is 31 MAY 2020.
About the University
- The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom.
- Additionally, it was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
- Likewise, the University was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965 and the following year Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent was formally installed as the first Chancellor.
- Furthermore, the university has its main campus north of Canterbury situated within 300 acres of parkland, housing over 6,000 students, as well as campuses in Medway and Tonbridge in Kent and European postgraduate centers in Brussels, Athens, Rome, and Paris.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.