Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of York in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 18th May 2020. The name of the scholarship is Ede & Ravenscroft Bridge Scholarship 2020. The University is providing a scholarship for Masters’s students in the field of History of Art.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Scholarships at the University of York
- Applicants should have or expect to obtain, a first or upper second class honors degree prior to commencing their studies.
- Additionally, applicants should also have applied for a place on a full-time taught postgraduate program offered by the History of Art Department before submitting a funding application.
- Also, the scholarship is open to all Home/EU/Overseas full-time applicants in the History of Art Department.
Value of Scholarship
- Ede & Ravenscroft Bridge Scholarship 2020 at the University of York provides a quarterly stipend of 5,000 pounds.
About the University
- The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university, located in the city of York, England.
- Additionally, established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centers, covering a wide range of subjects.
- Situated to the south-east of the city of York, the university campus is about 500 acres in size.
- Also, the original campus, Campus West, incorporates the York Science Park and the National Science Learning Centre, and its wildlife, campus lakes, and greenery are prominent. Furthermore, in May 2007 the university got permission to build an extension to its main campus.
Follow the link to visit the official website for further information about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.