Apply for the Edna Waddell Scholarships in New Zealand 2020. The deadline for the application is 1st Septemeber 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering and Technology.
Edna Waddell Undergraduate Scholarships for Women in Technology and Engineering, 2020 are offered to women entering undergraduate degrees in professional engineering or technology at universities in New Zealand, school leavers, and mature women.
- The applicants for Edna Waddell Undergraduate Scholarships for Women in Technology and Engineering, 2020 should be citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand with three years of residence in New Zealand.
- Additionally, the candidates should be gaining entry qualifications for their chosen degree.
- Also, applicants should have knowledge of technology and engineering.
- Likewise, the candidates should also have leadership and creative skills.
- Submit New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency proof.
- Also, NZQA Record of Achievement and copies of alternative examinations like Cambridge or IB if applicable and curriculum vitae for mature applicants
- Similarly, submit a list of relevant projects and proof of other awards and achievements.
- Likewise, two references one of these should be HOD or subject teachers of mathematics, physics, or chemistry for school leavers and a statement why they chose this program, their need for the scholarship, and future plans.
- The applicants for the scholarship will be assessed based on their academic record in mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Also, the organizers will assess the candidates based on their short courses, extramural courses, work experience, and creativity, and innovative ability.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the scholarship will receive an award of NZD 5,000 for a year.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 1st September 2020.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.