Apply for the Education Fellowships at American University in Cairo 2021. The deadline for the application is 3rd November 2020. The scholarship is for Masters degree.
Eligibility for Education Fellowships at American University
- Open to all nationals
- Additionally, for new graduate degree-seeking students who satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Also, admission to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education
- Furthermore, for continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Also, demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience
- Similarly, students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses
- Financial need
Value of Scholarship
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester
- Also, may cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses
Responsibilities of Fellows
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned eight hours per week of related research work
- Also, this work will provide research in support of GSE scholarly interests and provide professional development and research mentorship to fellows
- Also, candidates must complete teaching assistantship mandatory training if the fellow involves in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
In addition to partial tuition support, the highly competitive GSE fellowship will provide students with the opportunity of working with a faculty member on their research, and other professional work.
About the University
The American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, private, research university in Cairo, Egypt. The university offers American-style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels, along with a continuing education program.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.