Applications for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship are now open for September 2022 Entry.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year.
- The student must be a national and resident in an eligible developing country
- someone who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s program within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science.
- hold a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Also, have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programs at Swansea University for entry in September 2022.
- be female.
- be a new student at Swansea University from September 2022.
- In addition, within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study, and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
- be a national, and permanent resident of an EFD Eligible Countries as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of 1 July 2021.
- not receive any other financial support from Swansea University
- Moreover, not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- Child Public Health, MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- Genomic Medicine, MSc
- Healthcare Management, MSc
- Health Data Science, MSc
- Health Informatics, MSc
- Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management, MSc
- Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- Nanomedicine, MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
Application Deadline: 29th May 2022
Latest Invitation to Interview: 17th June 2022
Interviewing period: 20th – 24th June 2022
Decisions: 4th July 2022
Please make your application here.